Please Post News on our Website

Rakesh 'arky' Ambati rakesh_ambati@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Wed Dec 28 09:51:09 IST 2005

Morning Friends,

 Just snipped the old news dating back July 2005 on
our website(http://bangalore.gnu.org.in), please
kindly help all of us by maintaining the
pages,correcting the spelling mistakes and adding news
(FN, Please check the news about e-Governance
Conference).
There are a lot of pages that help people finding
resources about gnu/Linux, indian software projects,
finding CD's  and an active campaign.

Prav, Can you please update the minutes of the
previous meeting so that folks who missed them can
keep track of  developments.
The whole reason for having a Wiki for our website is
that the site can be updated by anyone, anytime.
Please  make the best use of it.

Cheers

--arky

--