[fsug-bangalore] Bangalore Linux Users group meet on 25th August

Praveen A pravi.a@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Tue Aug 16 18:00:19 IST 2005

http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/free-software-for-freedom.html

> The Free Software movement and the Open Source movement are like two
> political camps within the free software community.

The Open Source movement is also a part of the community and blug is about
Free and Open Source Software (FOSS) and the meet will be featuring One hour
video recording of Eben Moglen speaking at WOS3 last year. Great talk on
freedom of thought, software, etc

and Eben Moglen is General Counsel, Free Software Foundation.

So interested ppl may join it. I'll there any how.
--
"GNU is the system, and Linux is the kernel."
A proud GNU user http://www.gnu.org