[fsug-bangalore] Bangalore Linux Users group meet on 25th August

Suraj suraj@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Mon Aug 15 22:20:23 IST 2005

WOW, so finally an "FSUG" is going to be part of a "LUG" meeting? Does
RMS know about this? ;)

  -Suraj

Praveen A wrote:
From: Praveen A <pravi.a at gmail.com>
Subject: [fsug-bangalore] Bangalore Linux Users group meet on 25th August
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 22:00:39 +0530
To: fsug-bangalore at lists.deeproot.co.in

   <Surjo>
   Hi Everyone,
   I guess the subject matter would have put a sparkle in everyone's eyes
   :)
   So here we go:
   The BLUG is going to have a Meet on Thursdy, 25th August (14th
   Anniversary
   of Linux) at the Shantala Hall, Ashraya Hotel, Infantry Road.  Here is
   the
   map to reach the place:
   [1]http://linux-bangalore.org/images/ashraya-map.png
   The agenda items include:
   General discussion more like a BoF
   One hour video recording of Eben Moglen speaking at WOS3 last year.
   Great
   talk on freedom of thought, software, etc. as suggested by Atul.
   The cover charges for attending the Meet is Rs. 150 per head.  Please
   accept
   my apologies as I couldn't convince the Ashraya folks to continue with
   the
   cover charges what we used to charge from each participant 2 years ago
   (Rs.
   100 per head).  We will try to look for a cheaper place which has a
   spacious
   hall and can provide some snacks/food to eat at the end if its okay
   with
   everyone.  Please feel free to discuss.
   So, see you all at the Ashraya Hotel on 25th August !
   Regards,
   Surjo.
   I forgot to mention the timings.  As if no one knows :)  But for those
   of
   you who don't the Meet will start at 6:00 pm.
   </Surjo>
   --
               "GNU is the system, and Linux is the  kernel."
   A proud GNU user [2]http://www.gnu.org