[fsug-bangalore] [TODO] Sync FN's list with FS Directory

Rakesh 'Arky' Ambati rakesh_ambati@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Mon Aug 8 12:04:46 IST 2005

On Mon, 2005-08-08 at 06:29 +0000, Kanti Jadia wrote:
> Hi Arky,
> >
> We should also add license details of each and every project,
> I volunteer to do the same hence and update the list with sync's.

Go ahead, If you need any help ping me.Am available on yahoo messenger
as 'hitmanarky'.

> Arky , can you please reduce the signature size :)

There you go, is that short enough ;o)
You see I weight about 100 kgs, so my sig should match my stature.

--
arky
GPG Key ID:  0x92BCF7D4