[TODO] Sync FN's list with FS Directory

Rakesh 'Arky' Ambati rakesh_ambati@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Mon Aug 8 00:53:42 IST 2005

Morning Friends,

Ramanraj has reported on FSF-Friends Mailing-list about country report
on Free Software Projects in India.

http://www.iosn.net/country-reports/india

Though the projects listed here are directory from our directory of
Indian Free Software Projects
[ http://bangalore.gnu.org.in/?IndianFreeSoftwareProjects ]

We to check whether he added any new projects to his list.It will take
only few minutes for you to do this, so I thought many heads are better
doing this sync job than one sleepy head(mine of course).

Another good job would be to do some translation work.Anyone good in
kannada, telugu or hindi (some Indian Language) interested in doing
translation of FLOSS document.

--
arky

Rakesh 'arky' Ambati