[fsug-bangalore] Is there a mailing list archive available

Rakesh 'Arky' Ambati rakesh_ambati@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Fri Aug 5 15:23:33 IST 2005

On Fri, 2005-08-05 at 15:07 +0530, Abhas Abhinav wrote:
> Hi Rakesh and Kanti!

> Well - the emails are already archived for possible web access. I just
> need to setup a small CGI to let you browse the archives. High time I
> did that. Please expect this to be done by Monday.
Hey Abhas, take your time. No Rush.

> Meanwhile, I'm off to Chennai tomorrow to give a talk at a college there
> promoting free and open source software.
Please do provide with the slides or talk points/transcript Abhas, I
hate to miss that.

> This is a part of an initiative
> under the National Resourse Centre for Free and Open Source Software
> (NRCFOSS). We've introduced a FOSS elective course under the Anna
> University B.E. course and are now trying to promote the course at
> different colleges.
>
> Goto: http://www.au-kbc.org/nrcfoss.htm for more details.

NRC FOSS project looks very promising is there any areas where we can
work with them.

Have a pleasant journey Abhas.
--
arky