[fsug-bangalore] Is there a mailing list archive available

Abhas Abhinav abhas@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Fri Aug 5 15:07:27 IST 2005

Hi Rakesh and Kanti!

On Fri, 2005-08-05 at 13:37 +0530, Rakesh 'Arky' Ambati wrote:
> There is an archive for the FSUG-Bangalore ML yet, either you can
> retrieve all the previous message using the Mailer Daemon commands or
> wait until we archive it on a third party service.

Well - the emails are already archived for possible web access. I just
need to setup a small CGI to let you browse the archives. High time I
did that. Please expect this to be done by Monday.

Meanwhile, I'm off to Chennai tomorrow to give a talk at a college there
promoting free and open source software. This is a part of an initiative
under the National Resourse Centre for Free and Open Source Software
(NRCFOSS). We've introduced a FOSS elective course under the Anna
University B.E. course and are now trying to promote the course at
different colleges.

Goto: http://www.au-kbc.org/nrcfoss.htm for more details.

Cheers,
Abhas.