[fsug-bangalore] Participation by FSF-India in LB-05

Rakesh 'Arky' Ambati rakesh_ambati@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Tue Aug 2 02:41:49 IST 2005

On Mon, 2005-08-01 at 20:46 +0000, Kanti Jadia wrote:
> The Free as in Freedom booth

LoL Kanti.You even got name for booth in LB.Do take some time out and
talk to the LB organisers or on their ML about this.

As far as I know it cost a arm and leg to buy a both at LB.I doubt any
corporates would sponsor that.And it is highly unlikely that LB guys
would like to cut down the charge of the booth for Not-For-Profit
organisations.

Cheers

--
arky