[fsug-bangalore] Participation by FSF-India in LB-05

Kanti Jadia j_kanti@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Tue Aug 2 02:16:20 IST 2005

Arky,

Sounds gr8.
I have this same message on FSF-Friends as well.

On Tue, 02 Aug 2005 Rakesh 'Arky' Ambati wrote :
>On Mon, 2005-08-01 at 20:08 +0000, Kanti Jadia wrote:
> > Hi Rakesh,
>Please call me arky./
>
> > FSF-India can as a non-profit can participate in this event.
> > This is my understanding , correct me if am wrong.
>Yes, it is.
>
> > As per last years update from Nagarjuna , we can set a booth atleast
> > to give out FSF Goodies/Intro letters etc.
> >
>Kanti, if you can convince the organisers of LB to give FSF-I a free
>booth, then there is nothing like it.

The Free as in Freedom booth , atleast we would come to know ( most likely positive)  the response and if somebody is willing to give it as help to us.

>Regarding FSF-I involvement you should talk to FSF-I board members like
>Arun or its Chairman Dr.Nagaruna.
>
>Cheers
>--
>arky
>
>Rakesh 'arky' Ambati
>GPG Key ID:  0x92BCF7D4
>Blog [ http://arky.in ]
>Member FSUG-Bangalore [ http://bangalore.gnu.org.in ]
>Please avoid sending me Word or PowerPoint attachments.
>See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html

Enjoy your Freedom,use GNU/Linux.
http://www.gnu.org/gnu/why-gnu-linux.html