[fsug-bangalore] suggestion for software freedom day

nivead pacer_invincible@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Mon Aug 1 20:39:34 IST 2005

Hello all,

> My suggestion is to have a "Linux Demo Day" in a
college.
+1

>But if have 3 people geared up to do it 'gnu/Linux
>Demo Day' kind of
>event then I think anything is possible.

Yeah, we r there. i think we can form a group of 3-4
and if we can do it in 2-3 colleges, it will be great.

> There were demos and CD distribution (Delhi LUG
> earned a good amount
Can't we try to ship some Ubuntu CD's and  distribute
it ?

even we can try to get backup of some corporate
sponsor, If such participations have nothing to harm
with our basic philosophy of freedom....

Cheers,
Nivead