[fsug-bangalore] [Fwd] Re: demo@Schools - Designer wanted

Sajith T S sajith@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Wed Sep 15 14:58:00 IST 2004

On Wednesday 15 September 2004 12:55, Suraj Kumar wrote:

> You mean we can all go back to Tamil Nadu?

Well, no :)

The project page in savannah says that "Demo at Schools project aims at
promoting Free Software to educational institutes in India" and, "...the
projected started with the aim of demoing Free Software to matriculation
schools in Tamilnadu."

Ok, it started in Tamil Nadu, and since I didn't have much of a
background about the project, I assumed that it had expansion plans.

I meant, having a project with well-defined goals would be a good idea.
This way we could do a good amount of resource-pooling and sharing.  If
demo at schools could be resurrected, it should be better than starting
afresh... what are the limitations of such a PoA, if any?

Sajith.
--
http://puggy.symonds.net/~sajith/