[Fwd] Re: demo@Schools - Designer wanted

Suraj suraj@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Tue Sep 14 22:49:47 IST 2004

I replied so there will be  something we can do for FSUGB... hope this
is okay ;)

cheers,

  -Suraj

----- Forwarded message from Suraj <suraj at symonds.net> -----

From: Suraj <suraj at symonds.net>
Subject: Re: demo at Schools - Designer wanted
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 10:08:44 -0700
To: Joep Gommers <jgommers at the-nation.nl>

Joep Gommers wrote:
,----
| This email  as a reaction on  ad on savannah. We'd  like to contribute
| our designer resources, say some  hours a months, for your cause.  Let
| uw know, what we can do!
`----

Thanks for  Volunteering, Joep.  There  is a good  news and a  The bad
news. The Bad  news first: demo at schools is defunct.   The good news is
that  Free Software  User Group  Bangalore (India)  is planning  to do
activities  similar to Demo at Schools  and we  will certainly  need your
help.

Please hold on to your email while I forward your mail to my FSUG here
to get  their feedback!

Thanks,

  -Suraj

--