[fsug-bangalore] Plan to put up something in LB/2004

Kanti Jadia j_kanti@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Tue Sep 7 16:38:51 IST 2004

Well yes , we would need head counts , but before thats , lets get
the act together. As Abhas has suggested lets get a stall first.

We will have atleast XXXX number of posters printed , put up at
the stall.T-Shirts (free size , medium ) , no media should be
distributed .
Caps ( if possible ) and the handouts

regards

Kanti