[fsug-bangalore] New web site up & plan for Sunday!

Abhas Abhinav abhas@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Fri Jun 18 21:50:28 IST 2004

On Fri, 2004-06-18 at 13:04, Sajith T S wrote:
> Is it just me that feels that the new site is rather slloo..ooow?

It might me. We're working on upgrading the hardware for this particular
server over the next weekend. It should be faster at night time! (less
load.)

> And who will call up AB for Sunday meeting?

I had a meeting with Anand Babu and Mridul Jain (both from CDC) this
evening. AB will out of station this weekend, but will be back for the
next weekend's meet. (We will need to have one to prepare well for the
upcoming event on July 21st.) AB would also be willing to spend time
with us for this event.

However, Mridul will make it to this meeting.

As for the venue, lets square down on Barista for now - 3:00 PM is fine.
Hope we can all make it at 3:00.

Abhas.
--
Abhas Abhinav <abhas at deeproot.co.in>