[fsug-bangalore] New web site up & plan for Sunday!

Sajith T S sajithts@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Fri Jun 18 13:04:52 IST 2004

Senthil_OR at Dell.com wrote:

> Sajith, your CSS design is very good. Kudos dude.

Like I said, it is thoroughly plagiarised. Sorry Senthil, I don't
deserve kudos here. Will ask for it when I actually deserve it :)

Is it just me that feels that the new site is rather slloo..ooow?
And who will call up AB for Sunday meeting?

Sajith.
--
Your friends will know you better in the first moment you meet than
your acquaintances will know you in a lifetime.