[fsug-bangalore] Knock knock.

Sajith T S sajithts@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Sat Jun 12 19:46:20 IST 2004

Sajith T S (that's myself) wrote:

> But the revoloution never happened. What happened instead was many kinds
> of ugly mudslinging and fighting over non-issues, in the mailing list.
> I thought it to be the initial identity crisis over open source and
> Linux. But gradually I became cynical of the whole FSF India idea and
> unsubscribed from the FSF India list. I had had enough. Bleh, FSF India,
> whats that?

Coming back to my better senses, it looks like I went overboard... it
didn't have to be this unpleaseant. I understand that a volunteer-driven
non-profit organisation like FSF India could always do with better
resources and volunteering, not a rant like this.

I apologize. If anything, it was out of love and respect for the ideals
FSF stand for and the unreasonable guy who insisted that software should
be free for the better of society and communities could be made out of
it, while coding away and sleeping under his MIT office desk. It should
be future generations that judge them.

Sajith.
--
Your friends will know you better in the first moment you meet than
your acquaintances will know you in a lifetime.