[fsug-bangalore] Lets go to God's own country

Abhas Abhinav abhas@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Sat Jun 12 01:21:45 IST 2004

On Sat, 2004-06-12 at 00:57, Rakesh 'arky' Ambati wrote:
>   I know that most of folks are too busy, but a one
> day trip to kerala should be a great idea.
>
>    What do you think guys?
>
> What else you can do in kerala? (Apart from news
> below)
>
>    Am going to hire a boat to go round the back-waters
> and call it India's first Gnu/Linux curise.

Good idea, Rakesh. But I feel if we can do something to reflect the
"freedom" feeling here in Bangalore, that will be a greater
contribution.

So lets plan for a Free Software event on July 21st in Bangalore.

BTW, are we meeting this Sunday? What time? Barista - Barton centre?

cheers,
Abhas.
--
Abhas Abhinav <abhas at deeproot.co.in>