Lets go to God's own country

Rakesh 'arky' Ambati rakesh_ambati@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Sat Jun 12 00:57:36 IST 2004

Hi Fellows,

  I know that most of folks are too busy, but a one
day trip to kerala should be a great idea.

   What do you think guys?

What else you can do in kerala? (Apart from news
below)

   Am going to hire a boat to go round the back-waters
and call it India's first Gnu/Linux curise.

 cheers

--arky
PS: top posting, please excuse