[fsug-bangalore] Knock knock.

Suraj suraj@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Wed Jun 9 14:53:01 IST 2004

Sajith T S wrote on Wed, Jun 09, 2004 at 10:26:19AM +0530:
,----
| Well, if  we are meeting this weekend,  and if we decide  to conduct a
| workshop to bring up the site,  let's decide to make it convenient for
| Suraj. Wouldn't it be  cool to have a Yahoo! guy to  do slavery for an
| FSUG site? ;)
`----

oh my. I wish why I wrote that mail ;)

anyways, I  was just  wondering what  kind of "work"  I would  have to
do. Let me tell you that I donot  have LOTS of time on my hands. a one
time investment of 4 hours or so is fine.

cheers,

  -Suraj

--
,-----------------[http://www.symonds.net/~suraj/]---o