[fsug-bangalore] Knock knock.

Suraj suraj@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Wed Jun 9 10:04:27 IST 2004

Sajith T S wrote on Wed, Jun 09, 2004 at 09:00:19AM +0530:
,----
| >It would be  nice if all of us could post  a small introduction about
| >ourselves here  - that will ensure  that we can  have more meaningful
| >discussion! And  can depend on each others'  respective strengths and
| >resources to grow Free Software usage around here.
`----

I'm *still*  a free software enthusiast  inspite of all  the flaming I
received from  all the LUGs and  stuff. (now guys, please  clap for me
;))  ). Seriously,  I'm still  a GNUHead  without an  actual  head (in
tamil, such  a thing is called a  "mundam".  And thats how  most of my
teachers used to call me at school). At this point I can easily manage
to talk  to people who  call it "Linux"  and mix "free  software" with
"open source".  However  I *might* tell them about  the differences if
rand(0,100) is 42.

The real, about me:

I work for Yahoo! (yeah, Yahoo! holds hundreds of software patents and
even  trades  them   with  patent  giants  like  IBM).    I  work  for
search.yahoo.com. and then  I learn music (just started).  I bought an
el heapo  guitar and found  some really nice  tutorials on the  Web on
Carnatic music. I also do some photography in my spare time.

cheerio,

  -Suraj

--
,-----------------[http://www.symonds.net/~suraj/]---o