[fsug-bangalore] Knock knock.

Ramanraj K ramanraj@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Wed Jun 9 06:40:30 IST 2004

Abhas Abhinav wrote:

>Permit me to share the subscriber list (hope its fine with everyone):
>
>[in alphabetical order]
>
>..
>ramanraj at md4.vsnl.net.in
>

>It would be nice if all of us could post a small introduction about
>ourselves here - that will ensure that we can have more meaningful
>discussion! And can depend on each others' respective strengths and
>resources to grow Free Software usage around here.

Hi!  I am ramanraj at md4 dot vsnl dot net dot in and my personal home
page is at http://personal.vsnl.com/ramanraj

Though I am stationed at Chennai, I have subscribed to fsug-bangalore
because:

Bangalore is the software capital of India. Any search for _licensed_
software packages [and probably many things connected with software]
lead to Bangalore, which is also perhaps the computer hardware capital.
 AFAIK, most shipments land here in the Chennai port, but are opened
only at Bangalore!  As use of free software grows, I expect most of the
distros to get routed through Bangalore.  I hope, keeping a pulse on the
key centre for software production and distribution  that is always a
little ahead than the rest, would help.  The next best thing to living
in Bangalore is subscribing to fsug :)

Regards,
Ramanraj.