[Fsf-india] Time to start another flame

CK Raju ckra@vsnl.net
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 12:18:18 +0530

------=_NextPartTM-000-ca4a8dd7-34eb-11d6-9f67-dbd63469a8dd

I have never obtained the figures, even for that matter from NASSCOM.
>I tried to get the import figures from economics experts from
>some friends.  They are yet to respond.  But all of you should

Try the following document http://www.bsa.org/resources/2001-05-21.55.pdf=
 .
To a large extent, it  could be used for driving home the point.

The figures and the explanation has to be interpreted in a different way.
 And one needs to see that there is hardly any mention of Free Software h=
ere.

Raju

------=_NextPartTM-000-ca4a8dd7-34eb-11d6-9f67-dbd63469a8dd

****** Message from InterScan E-Mail VirusWall NT ******

** No virus found in attached file noname.htm

This is a virus free message scanned by Zyberway