[Fsf-india] RMS stay in Delhi

Raju Mathur raju@linux-delhi.org
Mon, 11 Mar 2002 19:58:27 +0530 (IST)

Hi Guys and Gals,

Cajoled my Mom into having Richard Stallman (RMS) stay with her while
he's in Delhi.  She's in the DDA Flats in Munirka, so those of you
who're familiar with DDA will know what RMS can expect.  Also, she's
planning to go off to Canada for a while, dates not fixed yet.  If
that happens in the middle of RMS' stay, we'll organise another place
for him.  Hope that won't be necessary, though.

If the person who's looking after RMS' itinerary would contact me by
private e-mail I can give you the address and contact numbers.  I'll
try to pick him up from the airport and drop him at Munirka on 17th
evening.  We'll provide meals at my place whenever he's free -- Indian
food, I presume he'll be OK with that.  And I promise I'll remove the
Red Hat logo and get Debian running on my
GNU/GNU/GNU/GNU/GNU/GNU/GNU/Linux box before he comes over ;-)

Looking forward to some real-life flamefests with him while he's here
:-)

CC'ing this to ILUG-Delhi so anyone else who wants to participate in
terms of meals/transport/accomodation can also get into the loop.

Does anyone have his complete programme while in Delhi?  It'd be great
if he can spend some time with the user group while he's here, and
explain his philosophy and the relevance of free software.

Regards,

-- Raju
--
Raju Mathur          raju@kandalaya.org           http://kandalaya.org/