[Fsf-india] Re: RMS talk in Bangalore (fwd)

Radhakrishnan CV cvr@river-valley.org
Fri, 8 Mar 2002 03:39:39 +0530 (IST)

On Thu, 7 Mar 2002 at 14:26, Nagarjuna G. wrote:

   It may not be very difficult to get him or me out of the board.
   But let me warn you it is very difficult to bring them back.  We
   haven't even heard any response from him, possibly because he
   doesn't read the mails from the list.

This list seldom had the fortune to listen to him, nor do I expect
that will ever happen. Do you think that not reading the mails is
a commendable quality for a man who sits at the top of the movement?

   With all these comments and demands already made, I doubt if he
   would chose to be.

His personal pride is not a concern for anyone, especially when he
exhibits disregard for the feelings of the community that he leads.
The sad part is the listers getting disappointed, frustrated with
directionlessness that surrounds the FSF India.

   Regarding the baord members becoming `owners' of the company.
   Dont worry.  So far the board members have not even signed the
   papers.

Only now we know that nothing has been done even in the Board (is
that the reason for the golden silence of the Board?), I thought
that the company got registered and action plans charted out.
Without you people telling this, how do we know?

   So it is better that we reconstitute the board before all of you
   entrust this on a board.

What do you mean by the `we' in the above, do you mean listers,
board members or royal we? How do you plan to reconstitute the
board and earn the trust of the listers?

--
Radhakrishnan