[Fsf-india] [Fwd: Re: visit to india]

Nagarjuna G. nagarjun@hbcse.tifr.res.in
Thu, 7 Mar 2002 17:20:50 +0530 (IST)

On Wed, 6 Mar 2002, Rajkumar S. wrote:

->On Wed, 6 Mar 2002, Arun M wrote:
->
->> Prof K Gopinath from IISc is coordinating RMS's program at Blore,
->> schedule is not finalised yet.
->
->
->It is indeed funny that FSF Board do not have the details of RMS visit
->even on the eve of it's start date. By all probability RMS would have
->landed in India by now. (Wed Mar 6 04:47:23 IST 2002). Going by the
->experience of his previous visit I can tell that RMS prepares very
->detailed plans for his travel well ahead of time. Is this the case of
->President of FSF not informing the FSF India board or FSF India board
->not bothered about it.
->
->I guess the Esteemed members of the Honorable FSF India Board will
->get the detailed plans of RMS's travel in India by the time he leaves
->India.

As already explained in response to earlier mails, the
coordinator at Bangalore, though is a member of the board, has
neither posted the plans nor discussed.  I do have his plans,
posted by Alex, and not Prof.Gopinath.

RMS's iteneary
Bangalore
(March 6-13),