[Fsf-india] [Fwd: Re: visit to india]

Rajkumar S. raj2569@yahoo.com
Wed, 6 Mar 2002 04:57:50 +0530 (IST)

On Wed, 6 Mar 2002, Arun M wrote:

> Prof K Gopinath from IISc is coordinating RMS's program at Blore,
> schedule is not finalised yet.

It is indeed funny that FSF Board do not have the details of RMS visit
even on the eve of it's start date. By all probability RMS would have
landed in India by now. (Wed Mar 6 04:47:23 IST 2002). Going by the
experience of his previous visit I can tell that RMS prepares very
detailed plans for his travel well ahead of time. Is this the case of
President of FSF not informing the FSF India board or FSF India board
not bothered about it.

I guess the Esteemed members of the Honorable FSF India Board will
get the detailed plans of RMS's travel in India by the time he leaves
India.

raj