[Fsf-india] Re: RMS talk in Bangalore (fwd)

Rajkumar S. raj2569@yahoo.com
Thu, 7 Mar 2002 02:58:52 +0530 (IST)

On Thu, 7 Mar 2002, Nagarjuna G. wrote:

> Raghu is mistaken.  His name is considered for including in the
> board, but as far as I know RMS has not requirested him nor did we
> take his concent.

OK.

> BTW he is the director of language technology group at IIIT
> hyderabad.

Ok.

> He and his group has already contributed a lot of very useful code
> under GPL even before many of us are into it. Do check it out at
> http://www.iiit.net.

I had met Ms. Amba Kulkarni of iiit Hyd at Pune when I went for a
conferance there. They are doing excellent work in the area of Indian
languages. But one thing that I noticed is that they are still using
ISCII, when the world has moved ahead to Unicode.

raj