[Fsf-india] Logo

Gopal.V gopalv82@yahoo.com
Thu, 7 Mar 2002 10:59:20 +0530

If memory serves me right, Khuzaima A. Lakdawala wrote:
> We cannot just walk up to a "professional graphic designer" and tell
> him "Make a logo!" We have to give him inputs. We are discussing those
> inputs.
	Ay,Yup !
> "aesthetic" and "creative" combination of the Gnu head and a
> peacock.
	I favor that one, a line drawn peacock will match the current GNU
*perfectly*. Is there any method to resolve this democraticaly ?
> Two, MBP's latest suggestion of a Gnu head inside an outline
> map of India (now a days, even *that* may be considered
> controversial!).
What with POK,LOC and all the 3 letter acronyms India and Pak share....

	I really think someone from the FSF India Board *should* comment
on this (authoritatively).
--
 The difference between insanity and genius is only measured by success