[Fsf-india] Logo

Raghavendra Bhat ragu@vsnl.com
Thu, 7 Mar 2002 11:53:38 +0530

Gopal.V posts :

> I really  think someone from the  FSF India Board  *should* comment on
> this

Well, well,  well.....first I request  the mailing list  administrator to
look into the problem of mails bouncing when a reverse lookup is done to
authenticate by the  remote MTA.  Either the mailing  list DNS is broken
or something. :( I could not follow the past 2 days' discussions on this
list, please do pardon me.

I   am  making   comments  here   on  my   personal  capacity   and  not
*authoritatively* for the FSF-India Board.

We can use the  flag as the background because the usage  of the flag is
permitted now,  we shall skip the  placement of the  Ashoka Chakra.  The
map of India can also be depicted.  We shall run a vote if the Web-master
implements a  voting booth on the  main page.  This  is highly desirable
because the FSF-India business should be conducted democratically and in
a  transparent manner.   Finally the  vote  would be  let to  pass by  a
majority decision of the FSF-India Board (which is yet to be constituted
and made into  a Legal entity).  A dissenting vote  by a FSF-India Board
member should  be recorded with the appropriate  reason/s.  All business
of the  FSF-India Board is to  be done electronically  over the Internet
via  encrypted  mails  and  important  decisions conveyed  to  the  List
immediately.

I support Radi's line, of informing  this list first and foremost of any
decisions  which impinge  on the  FSF India  community.   RMS' Bangalore
program was not discussed in the FSF-Board list too, so I plead with all
to stop flinging mud at the  rest of the Board members.  If anyone wants
to, he/she  is free to  fling it  at me in  personal mails and  I assure
befitting replies. ;-)

--
 /(__  __|\  ragOO, VU2RGU<->http://gnuhead.dyndns.org/<->GPG: 1024D/F1624A6E
(    \/  __)_       Helping to keep the  Air-Waves FREE         Amateur Radio