[Fsf-india] Re: RMS talk in Bangalore (fwd)

Rajkumar S. raj2569@yahoo.com
Wed, 6 Mar 2002 22:19:51 +0530 (IST)

On Thu, 7 Mar 2002, Radhakrishnan CV wrote:

> Do you know that FSF India is going to be registered as a
> non-profit company and the sole share holders and board of
> directors are the members of the current FSF India Board? Dont you
> sense the foundations of silence in the irrevocable positions
> they've acquired in the Company?

If what Mr. Radhakrishnan saying is right this is a serious problem.

Some question to the board members, (if you care to answer) What are
the procedures to remove a member from the FSF India board?

Will the FSF India become your private, personal property?

What are the procedures to add a member to FSF India board?

If these questions are left un answers then I will have to assume that
Mr. Radhakrishnan is right.

raj