[Fsf-india] [Fwd: Regd. RMS visit to chennai - update]

Ranjit Babu d0153019@ncb.ernet.in
Wed, 6 Mar 2002 10:50:57 +0530 (IST)

There've been proper responses from people on the FSF India board, so I
hope that puts to rest speculations about 'opaqueness' and stillbirth..
hope things get a lil more informative this week, at least so I can catch
RMS in B'lore.
The last time around, RMS spoke at NCST Mumbai? Will there be an encore
this time ? If and when he will be talking at Bangalore, will it be open
to all? I ask these questions in the faith that the Fsf-India list can be
used for tracking RMS; hope folks like Radhakrishnan don't dub this as
'begging' and whatever else.. :)

Regards,
Ranjit