[Fsf-india] [Fwd: Regd. RMS visit to chennai - update]

Nagarjuna G. nagarjun@hbcse.tifr.res.in
Thu, 7 Mar 2002 17:10:43 +0530 (IST)

On Wed, 6 Mar 2002, Radhakrishnan CV wrote:

->On Tue, 5 Mar 2002 at 21:17, Ranjit Babu wrote:
->
->   Will RMS be in Bangalore? If he will be, could someone provide
->   details ?
->
->You will get more precise and quick answer if you write to RMS
->himself instead of begging in the list.
->
->Surely, RMS would have discussed his itinerary with FSF India Board
->and would have arrived at precise schedules as well. I cannot help
->wonder, why this is not being made known to the listers. Do we not
->deserve to know the details of the visit of the president of Free
->Software Foundation?

Just for the sake of records (having already clarified), the
itinerary of RMS has not been fixed after discussing in the
board.  Since he is in touch with one of the board members, he
may have expected that that person would be in touch with the
board.

->It is ironical to see the FSF India Board turning opaque while the
->list expects more transparent and responsible responses from them.

Nagarjuna