[Fsf-india] [Fwd: Regd. RMS visit to chennai - update]

Muthukrishnan, Ramakrishnan rkrishnan@ti.com
Wed, 06 Mar 2002 09:49:58 +0530

Radhakrishnan CV wrote:

> It is ironical to see the FSF India Board turning opaque while the
> list expects more transparent and responsible responses from them.

I completely agree with you! FSF-india is dead probably before it was
born!!

Anyway, according to RMS he is arriving at 5.15AM in bangalore.
According to him Prof Gopinath will be able to provide information on
this. But  unfortunately he either seems to be in a read-only mode or
all mails to him goes to /dev/null... I am not sure. Sad indeed.

--
     Ramakrishnan M