[FSF India] Talking about free software in schools

Mohit Agarwal mohit@tugindia.org.in
Wed, 7 Nov 2001 17:27:35 +0530

On Tue, Nov 06, 2001 at 03:02:44PM -0800, M.P.Anand Babu wrote:

> >    There is another problem.  The Mumbai group particularly
> >    started as a GNU/Linux Users Group, and not as FSF - India.
> >    When we went out and started talking about Freesoftware we
> >    talked about everything under the sun, such as Free/Open RH,
> >    SuSE, Caldera, Mandrake etc, including of course GNU/Debian.
> We dont need to care about non-ethical distributions. Why should we
> market for SuSe, Caldera, RedHat or Mandrake ?

Ahh!  Sounds great!  It's so good to have such people between us, and
the world lacks only this spirit.  We need many more people like you,
Anand Babu.  Cheers, Anand Babu!

Lets see what operating systems are common around.  Hmm.. how about
getting the response headers from some WWW servers?  Should work, lets
see ..

<headers>
[mail] [4:50pm] [~]: lwp-request -ed gnu-india.org
Connection: close