[FSF India] Re: [FSF India]GNU Project List

M.P.Anand Babu fsf-india@gnu.org.in
Fri, 24 Aug 2001 11:36:50 +0530 (IST)

Regarding Netfilter, here is the list
http://us4.samba.org/mailman/listinfo/netfilter

Netfilter Hompage:
 http://netfilter.samba.org

For Netfilter->Hurd port we will have on FSF-I mailing list

You can really contribute a lot to this project.
Don't worry about ur limitted knowledge in Hurd. You
can quickly learn them.
Best Regards
ab

--