[FSF India] Re: [FSF India]GNU Project List

raj kumar fsf-india@gnu.org.in
Thu, 23 Aug 2001 06:28:30 -0700 (PDT)

--- "M.P.Anand Babu" <ab@gnu-india.org> wrote:

Hi ab, nice to see you again!!!

I am certainly interested in this.

> Next step is:
> Step 1* Get urself familiarized with Netfilter usage
>      Read NAT-HowTo and Filtering-HowTo
> Step 2* OK, Now you are ready for hacking
>      Read Netfilter-Hackers Guide.
>      Understand the design/implementation of
> Netfilter.
> Step 3* Browse the source code of TCP/IP stack
>      and NetFilter.

Once upon a time I had hacked together a masq module
for H.323 for 2.0.36 kernel and I used to follow the
netfilter list for quite some time. But I am quite new
to hurd developement. I also do not know how much time
I can spend for this. But I will certainly try to
contribute some thing.

Is there a mail list for this work?

raj
raj@gnu.org.in