[FSF India] One more template letter to the Govt

Raju Mathur fsf-india@gnu.org.in
Fri, 10 Aug 2001 08:11:08 +0530 (IST)

Hi Rajkumar,

Great document.  I specially liked the parts about incompatible
standards and document archiving, and in retrospect wish I'd included
those in my original document :-)  Can still do so if enough people
feel that they're relevant (at the risk of raising some more hackles
among the community and blood pressure at my end ;-)

Regards,

-- Raju

--
Raju Mathur          raju@kandalaya.org           http://kandalaya.org/