[FSF India] WB Govt ties up with MSFT

Satyakam Goswami fsf-india@gnu.org.in
Sat, 4 Aug 2001 22:20:28 +0530 (IST)

in continuation to the last mail tell them

1)As the old saying goes A penny Saved is Penny Made.
2)The M$ has lost its Lusture , and this trick has been tried many a times
and it did not work very well for the other states, tell them to try a radi
cally new concept like Free Software it will definetly will not cause any brain
damage to anyone.
3)Tell them we know it take lots of efforts and guts to do it but in long run
its worth taking it

Lemme quote one of our local dailies deccan.com poor thing does not maintain
Archives may be i should approach them too ;-)

"Naidu's Global Consultants fail to bring in a single paisa"
From CR Gowri Shanker
Hyderabad july 27 : Six international consultants hired by the state government
last year to formulate industrial policy and boost investment are in deep
trouble for their failure to attract major foreign companies.

At a recent review of invetments in the state , the government expressed its
displeasure to the six consultants for their failure to attaract investment
worth the name.

The consultants on the CM's firing line are Ernest and
Young,KPMG,Pricewaterhouse Coopers,A F Ferguson and Co, Mega Ace Consultanct and
Alpic Finance.

and it goes on and on in bashing the consultants..

cheers
S.Goswami