[FSF-India] Anybody doing Free Software Projects in India

Pappu fsf-india@mail.gnu.org.in
Thu, 2 Aug 2001 18:32:57 +0530

On Thu, Aug 02, 2001 at 11:23:19AM +0100, Santhosh Narayana wrote:
> Yes we should actively spread GNU/Linux solutions in
> India for their mere reliability alone. Affordability
> is an added reason.
Freedom is the primary reason. Others just comes along.

> GNU/Linux. Aryabhatta Linux, an ambitious project reg
> the same was started by some members of ilughyd. May
> be we need to coordinate and bring together all the
> GNU/Linux developers onto a common platform and start
> working on good projects.
Are you hinting towards a new distribution?

> If such an initiative materializes, pls inform for we
> would surely join hands minds for the same.
If you are talking of free software development, check out
<http://www.gnu-india.org>

On the other hand, if you are talking of yet another
distribution, is it really required?

bye,
pappu.