[Fsf-friends] Electronic Voting Machines and Free Software (Was Re: Sign an Open Letter to the CJI in Support of Prashant Bhushan)

Harish Singh kumar.harish.singh at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 29 20:24:43 IST 2010

Meanwhile, Germany's Federal Constitutional Court has banned
electronic Voting Machines and for good reason. The picture of the
EVM's carried on the elephant says it all.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/wnorrix/308039508/in/photostream/

http://yro.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=09/03/03/1325233

- Harish Singh