[Fsf-friends] Sign an Open Letter to the CJI in Support of Prashant Bhushan

V. Sasi Kumar sasi.fsf at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 18:47:02 IST 2010

On Tue, 2010-09-28 at 18:25 +0530, Nagarjuna G wrote:
> I certainly think the post would need a [OT] tag.

Yes, I admitted that probably I should have put an [OT] tag. That was
actually an oversight. Sorry for that. I was sending it to several lists
where I didn't have to say [OT].

> Software freedom is a freedom sufficiently well defined and has clear
> boundaries.

Agreed. But when it is an appeal for something that concerns every
citizen of the country, how can such things be banned from a list?
Moreover, it was not even an attempt to discuss anything. It was just a
call to sign a petition. Let me also ask, If someone wants blood of a
rare group, can I post it here (marked OT, of course)? Or is such things
also to be put only in a list for that purpose?

Best
Sasi

--
V. Sasi Kumar