[Fsf-friends] Sign an Open Letter to the CJI in Support of Prashant Bhushan

Juan Carlos Gentile Fagundez jucar at hipatia.net
Tue Sep 28 19:02:54 IST 2010

On Tuesday 28 September 2010, V. Sasi Kumar wrote:
   |On Tue, 2010-09-28 at 18:25 +0530, Nagarjuna G wrote:
   |> I certainly think the post would need a [OT] tag.
   |
   |Yes, I admitted that probably I should have put an [OT] tag. That was
   |actually an oversight. Sorry for that. I was sending it to several lists
   |where I didn't have to say [OT].
   |
   |> Software freedom is a freedom sufficiently well defined and has clear
   |> boundaries.
   |
   |Agreed. But when it is an appeal for something that concerns every
   |citizen of the country, how can such things be banned from a list?
   |Moreover, it was not even an attempt to discuss anything. It was just a
   |call to sign a petition. Let me also ask, If someone wants blood of a
   |rare group, can I post it here (marked OT, of course)? Or is such things
   |also to be put only in a list for that purpose?
   |
   |Best
   |Sasi

.

probably he wants a list where you can only post:

freedom 0) freedom to use in bla bla
freedom 1) zzzzzz
freedom 2) xxxxx
freedom 3) xxxxxxxxxccvcv

we need this kind of lists exactly to free people like this.
it is good to start discussions about what means freedom

we are in the good way

best

juan

			Gutta cavat lapidem

http://www.hipatia.net - http://aty.hipatia.net - http://guri.c-o-d-e-x.net
		marroncito.hipatia.info
Italia - tel: +39 3929657778  - India - +91 8129860036 - Uruguay +598 099
945009
jabber: jucar at hipatia.net

email: jucar at hipatia.net , jucar at roar.music.columbia.edu
Fingerprint: 7464 DDDE 9D5D 3B6C CBF9  7699 A021 CE74 EA7A D95A
Public key 0xEA7AD95A at http://pgp.mit.edu