[Fsf-friends] Mani takes GIMP session for mount carmelites

renuka prasad renukaprasadb at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 18:28:32 IST 2009

2009/3/23 Senthil Sundaram (sensunda) <sensunda at cisco.com>

>  Hi,
>
>  Yesterday (sunday), Mani had taken GIMP session Mount Carmel MBA students
> (Shivaji Nagar) & We Care group (a group working for handicapped children).
> There were 40 students from Mount Carmel & total around 70. The feedback was
> excellent and everyone praised Mani for his good english. I was not there
> and Mani briefed us about this.
>
> http://slumdweller.wikispaces.com/faq
>
> It is a very good effort from Mani and now he is growing confidence to take
> GIMP session to bigger crowd. He also told them briefly about the concept of
> Free Software.

Very nice to hear that free softwares is bringing confidence in many lives

By the way mani, i think you could also think of doing professional
training-- i will inform you if any such requirement arises around me...

meanwhile, how about making screencasts of whatever you know and sell DVD's
of those screencasts, if any such  thing happens , take an order for a DVD
from my side

wishing you all the best in your future endeavors