[Fsf-friends] Mani takes GIMP session for mount carmelites

Senthil Sundaram (sensunda) sensunda at cisco.com
Mon Mar 23 15:48:14 IST 2009

Hi,

 Yesterday (sunday), Mani had taken GIMP session Mount Carmel MBA
students (Shivaji Nagar) & We Care group (a group working for
handicapped children). There were 40 students from Mount Carmel & total
around 70. The feedback was excellent and everyone praised Mani for his
good english. I was not there and Mani briefed us about this.

http://slumdweller.wikispaces.com/faq

It is a very good effort from Mani and now he is growing confidence to
take GIMP session to bigger crowd. He also told them briefly about the
concept of Free Software.

Thanks & Regards
senthil for mani

mani : is from a working class family [ son of a loading / unloading
worker ] - got access to a old laptop few months back  - learnt gimp
himself - from screencasts given by a volunteer -  need for FREE
HARDWARE - FREEDOM HARDWARE - FREE AS IN FREE CHAI .