[Fsf-friends] Microsoft intervenes to put Chinese software lovers in jail

renuka prasad renukaprasadb at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 16:07:44 IST 2009

On 1/6/09, ck raju <ck.thrissur at gmail.com> wrote:

> Indian jails are in horrible condition. Everybody there want to get out on
> bail as fast as possible. Nobody is interested to go there.

not only jails even some people minds also in horrible condition ( i
meant we have people have so much feedom that they are not bothered
about some freedoms which they are neglecting to think about/ ofcourse
we cant blame for those who do not know at all for the first time )

> Lets continue with Free Software, experience "high-quality original"
> software, enjoy our freedom and deny Microsoft lovers from taking
> centrestage of our lives.
I feel Every freedom fighters first responsibility should be to make
people around them aware of software freedom and help them in
migrating to free softwares if they are using proprietary softwares ..

OTherwise one day even in our country M$ would make some of our own
brothers and sisters vgo behind bars