[Fsf-friends] [Fsf-kerala] Microsoft intervenes to put Chinese software lovers in jail

Krishnakant krmane at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 14:53:12 IST 2009

At least now people better concentrate on free software and realise how
important technology freedom is.
In free software based society copying some thing and helping others is
not considered equal to attacking a ship.
So let's concentrate on our free software work and make more and more
people aware of freedom related problems in not just microsoft but all
proprietory softwares.
happy hacking.
Krishnakant.