[Fsf-friends] Comrades’ new-found love with IT

Sebin Jacob sebinajacob at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 17:46:38 IST 2009

On Sun, Jan 4, 2009 at 4:57 PM, കേരളീയന്‍ भारतीयन <keraleean at gmail.com>wrote:

> The Kerala government policy is very clear and has to be well appreciated.
> The government has entrusted the duty of e-governance implementation to one
> of the FSF-I board member. However he is more interested to play with
> politics of exclusion. So he could not discharge his duty properly. If any
> of the government offices in Kerala failed to follow the policy direction
> for free software implementation, he has to reply for it.

What does this imply? A secret plan to oust Arun? Hmm, may be the cards are
in the making. My personal assumption is that there is something related to
the ongoing war inside the party in this thing. IT dept is with CM, LSG is
with Paloli, of course the other faction's CM nominee. Let my wild
assumption be false!

Sebin