[Fsf-friends] Comrades’ new-found love with IT

renuka prasad renukaprasadb at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 14:34:29 IST 2009

On Sun, Jan 4, 2009 at 1:52 PM, Vikram Vincent <vincentvikram at gmail.com>wrote:

> Dear Anivar Mccarthy and other Free Software based * McCarthys,
>
> 2009/1/4 Anivar Aravind <anivar.aravind at gmail.com>:
> > mail. If you really care about FS issues, please try to get response
> > from your leaders to this report. If the content of this report is
> > true it is an immediate threat to us.
>

> Seeing that you are determined to continue your smear campaign against
> various FS activists and also specifically against the Karnataka
> activists

Mr Vikram i think it would be  better to be more controlled while taking the
name of karnataka  for whatever you feel like. if it is your individual
opinion mention that ,but do not take each and every person for that.

> I think that there can be no meaningful cooperation with you
> in Karnataka.

again here if now you are telling as if you are representing some body /
group mention that.
In case you are assuming that you are the representing the whole group of
acitvities , then my disagreement follows