[Fsf-friends] Fwd: [fsug-tvm] Microsoft , Tata , KVAT and Me

Sebin Jacob sebinajacob at gmail.com
Sat Jan 3 23:03:48 IST 2009

> > Hail the CPI(M) led LF govt. They have demonstrated how free and
> proprietery
> > softwares can co-exist!
> >
> > Sebin
>
> Hmm. Last time I checked IE 6.0 and Microsoft excel were proprietary.
> Which is the 'free' part you are talking about?
>
>  -Praveen

Praveen,

That is what the party in claiming, at least as per the ie report.

"The new party policy will be a judicious mix of both free and proprietary
software," said an IT professional who attended the Sunday's meeting.

I was refering to it. (pun intended.)

Panchayath computerisation might be a judicious mix of both free and
proprietary software!

Sebin

--
...if I fought with you, if i fell wounded and allowed no one to learn of my
suffering, if I never turned my back to the enemy: Give me your blessing!