[Fsf-friends] [Fsf-kerala] Free Software in Higher Secondary

V. Sasi Kumar sasi.fsf at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 10:42:36 IST 2009

On Thu, 2009-02-12 at 11:58 +0700, Anoop Alias wrote:

> maybe with the Pre-college school syllabus ; we must do something with
> the the college sysllabus also ..

Yes, we certainly need to. We have been able to get the High Schools to
migrate. Now let us try to do that in the Higher Secondary schools. And
then take on higher education. In a few years, everyone coming out of
any institution should be familiar with Free Software tools.

Best
--
V. Sasi Kumar
Free Software Foundation of India